Original topic:

A70 Update to Android 10

(Topic created on: 05-17-2020 09:52 AM)
subh1987
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung you will soon see your downfall if you not improve your software upgrade. Everytime when I update to latest android, problem starts. Last time in S8 Plus when updated to android 9. Now in A70 when android 10. Battery draining starts, charging time increased. When you are not able to give proper update than why you release it.
7 Comments
Dice66
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
post this on Twitter and tag Samsung
0 Likes
subh1987
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A
Already done two times but the reply is "Thank you for writing. As a precaution against spread of corona virus, our Voice support is currently not operational. For urgent assistance, please connect with us through Live Chat support: http://spr.ly/6012G6mpE"
Ariun96
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
exactly bro...i will go to consumer forums ....enough of these cheaters
Galaxy A
we all should go consumer forum to complain against Samsung.
Nimesh2002
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Samsung will not give any updates this is a fact and we have accept and move on is upto ourselves wheather we should continue with Samsung brand or switch to any other brand if Samsung releases the updates than also my friend we should not forgot this disgusting behavior of samsung we have to ask ourselves wheather continue with Samsung or switch to any other brand because in future Samsung will continue to do this disgusting type of behavior with Indian clients.
Galaxy A
have you given feedback?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yes I did.
0 Likes