Original topic:

A7 2018 new camera improvement and speed

(Topic created on: 05-19-2019 06:35 PM)
sgrkoirala
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy A
After latest update A7 2018 takes superb photo at night just like new s10 night mode dont beleieve me? Just check it out yourself and every lags is now gone phone is now buttery smooth..

Thanks Samsung
9 Comments
IronmanSL
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Oh I am waiting for that update on M20......
😍😍😍
Soumojit10
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Oh really !!!!!! Camera of A7 18 is best only when it was on Oreo, not in Pie. After the recent April Security update, Camera quality seems to be improved but it's not because in Pie, it is degraded. That's why I downgraded to Oreo on my A7 using Odin tool and then compared the same night time photo of a scene taken previously on Pie of April patch and now on Oreo. Oreo just beats down pie...
sgrkoirala
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Dont lie dude you cant downgrade from pie to oreo through once bootloader is updated os cannot be downgraded. Go fool someone else April patch has made camera of a7 2018 more better than oreo.
0 Likes
Soumojit10
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Sorry to say dude, you know nothing about this. For your information, I am giving two screenshots and no explanation is needed after seeing these screenshots that OS CAN BE DOWNGRADED once after it is upgraded. 1st study about it and then put a comment against me. Now come to the point...Low light Camera...Even after April patch, Camera is not upto the mark..But in Oreo, it's just superbbbbb...Sorry for my language, but you should have a knowledge about some topic on which you are commenting. Have a nice day....
0 Likes
Soul_Catcher
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
🤣🤣
Dulawin278
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
did the update fix the slow motion issue?
0 Likes
sgrkoirala
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
nope
0 Likes
Dulawin278
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
is it the same?
0 Likes
Galaxy A