pixelmaker
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
A7 2018 Update Not Yet Received.

Hello Friends,
I you are a user of Samsung galaxy A7 2018 and still waiting for update 
Just do a simple thing.
Click on + this icon > Send Feedback > Ask Question > then write your concern about Update.

Thanks
10 Comments
Teeroo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
As per the notification, A7 will receive update in April 2020
0 Likes
Abhi2503
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
bro we are asking about improvements in galaxy a7 2018 bro,not about new OS Android 10.
0 Likes
vødka
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
We're delighted to see your excitement for the latest operating system. Samsung constantly works towards bringing-out the best updates and incorporating the latest technology in its devices along with great features. However, updates are released through FOTA in waves only, so we’re unable to determine the exact time that would take for your device to receive the same update. We will notify you of the updates in this regard via FOTA. Thanks for sharing your experience with the Community! Thank you so much for taking time to write us. We value your trust, and we will do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you expect.
We appreciate your loyalty, thank you for sharing your concerns with the Community!
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
follow us for more info.Thanks for sharing your experience with the Community! Thank you so much for taking time to write us. We value your trust, and we will do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you expect.
0 Likes
PraveenKumarB
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
@ Samsungsupport5 we are not asking about latest os...we are asking about latest improvements in current os. we all know that samsung is working on its updates but my dad who is using 8k mobile of samsung which is A10. He is receiving monthly updates or atleast he is able to receive updates once in two months. What is the use of buying a mobile of cost nearly 20k?? Performance degraded and Camera quality degraded but still support people compel users of A7 2018 to wait... Its not the meaning of a true customer satisfaction. Finally one thing " we are not asking about latest OS which is Android 10, we are just asking about improvements in our mobile current os Android 9 in A7 2018 by providing regular monthly or bi monthly updates". Please provide an update sooner if Samsung truly values the customer voice! thank you
Rohitttttt
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Heyy Samsung!! Plz provide an update to A7 that includes dedicated night mode in camera,super steady mode,AR doodle and lots of improvements in camera...bcoz after upgrading Pie camera quality was degraded...So u don't provide only security patch...
Soumojit10
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
@Rohittttt yes, Camera quality of A7 2018 when it was running on oreo was excellent. But after Pie, the quality is degraded a lot. But if any user uses the A7 running on Pie for the 1st time, then he or she will not notice any bad thing about the camera. Only the Oreo users can find it.
Abhi2503
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
yes bro i have seen the difference present galaxy a7 2018 camera quality is too worst
0 Likes
Soumojit10
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Honestly speaking, I don't care about monthly updates...Rather I will prefer to use stable bug free software... Software of A7 2018 running on September patch is super awesome and I have no complaints about it.
Abhi2503
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
bro camera performance is worst bro
0 Likes