Original topic:

A7 2018 Network Issue (A750F/DS)

(Topic created on: 03-22-2019 09:41 AM)
Talukdar
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
3G and 4G networks are available here but my device finds only 2G. The problem gets solved if i restart my device. But restarting the device twice or more in a day is annoying. The problem continues until i restart. I tried resetting my device and resetting network settings. But the problem persists again after all the trials. my device is running on oreo. Pie update is not available here in my country Bangladesh. Seeking help from the experts.

how to solve this problem? Is the problem hardware related or software related?
0 Likes
7 Comments
Aditya3
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Reset OR wait for next update
0 Likes
Soumojit10
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
You are using Oreo OS, where as Pie OS is already available for A7. So update it. But I didn't face this issue when my device was on Oreo too.
0 Likes
Talukdar
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Thank you for ur feedback. Pie is not yet available in my country. Waiting for the update.
0 Likes
drharshXDA
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
It happens only when mobile frequency mismatches the available ones and the updating is not properly done in device. Better take it to service center and they will reupdate or flash software again in your device so that mobile radio chip functions well
0 Likes
Talukdar
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Thank u so much. Waiting for the pie update. May the problem be solved after update? I've planned to take the device to the service center if the problem continues even after the update.
0 Likes
drharshXDA
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Ok it depends on your calibre to face this issue and keep enduring. Wait for pie update and if it persists,you should take it to service centre urgently
0 Likes
Talukdar
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
ok.. thank u so much...
0 Likes