Original topic:

A7 2018 Bugs and glitchs

(Topic created on: 08-28-2020 01:37 PM)
Rriyaj
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

Hello guyz i am using A7 2018 and recently in aug 1 there was an update and now a days i am facing multitouch problem while playing games only like pubg ,cod etc .Can u give me a solution about it

8 Comments
Galaxy A
Visit service center. And give them feedback via member app
0 Likes
Rriyaj
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Bro i am facing this in games only ,in normal apps multitouch is working fine soo i dont think i need to visit service center 

0 Likes
Galaxy A
Okay. Then wait for the next update. May be in Nov-Dec you'll get that.
0 Likes
Vicky_A52
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
ss brother wait for the next update
0 Likes
Rriyaj
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Yes , but can u tell me that when A7 will receive next update ,if there is no update in sept then i will go for an upgrade to A51

0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Clear the catch/ data in the app and see.
0 Likes
AbhishekPriya
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Bro i also have A9 2018 the elder brother of A7.
after recently security patch updates i am also facing same issue while playing heavy games and heavy work it's lagg and screen freeze issue.
Just do one thing as per my opinion i also do same the things and now my phone run smooth like butter..😊
Do hard reset to your device all problems will short out but don't forget to create backup before reset.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve the issue of the touch screen of your device kindly follow below given steps:-

1. The phone touch screen could stop working due to physical damage.
Physical damage: The touch screen is broken or damaged. High temperature, cold, moisture, magnet, static electricity can all damage touchscreen of Android phone.

2. Reset the device and before resetting the device make sure to create backup of your device via Smart Switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite
Settings > General Management > Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes