Original topic:

A7 2016 stucks on november

(Topic created on: 02-06-2018 06:59 AM)
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
security . when it is going to get Jan security patch .A7 2016 small brother A5 2016 got it but not A7 2016. why samsung showing so much partiality to A7 2016 users . we have paid you more money than a5 2016 but we got less support from you.e90f2982-8fdb-400e-8dfc-3118dc12ab92.jpg
b099f9d2-7326-4375-a216-fbacaf53087b.jpg
0 Likes
7 Comments
funk
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
y Samsung is doing this
0 Likes
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
i dont know why THEY are not giving updates to us every phone gets update but A7 2016 every month no UPDATE
0 Likes
YashJariwala
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Your phone at least has November 2017 patch the c9 pro has August 2017 patch 🤔
0 Likes
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
your phone have new ui but my phone have old nougat ui in new security patch a5 2016 received new weather widget as well as new calculator app
0 Likes
BiRdMaN
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
it's time say goodbye to Samsung devices
0 Likes
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
goodbye samsung is very difficult for me because I love sammy devices ui and features which are provided by samsung only. but I tries to buy samsung note8 this year . once its price decrease
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your concern. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused to you due to delays in the release of security patch update. We would be unable to speculate on updates released, as updates are created by Google and released to manufacturers to ensure compatibility. To check for updates on your device, you can go to settings and tap software update. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes