Original topic:

A6+ and J8 MAJOR ISSUE REGARDING 64 BIT OS

(Topic created on: 11-28-2019 07:42 AM)
Sampure
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
Galaxy A6+ is equipped with Snapdragon 450.This chip Officially support 64 bit arch.

But Our Phone's Os is activated with binder interface.I mean we are running 32 bit os in 64 bit chip with 64 bit kernel.

64 bit os is much faster.And nowadays Many apps are needed 64 bit arch to run faster.
Last year I requested SAMSUNG to provide us 64 bit os but they just add a  64 bit kernel nothing else 
Many apps are not working like GCAM MOD , FORTNITE,ARCORE,MANY VR APPS.

And I want to mention that some days ago Galaxy A20s is released with Same processor of SNP 450.And its running on 64 bit os smoothly.

Unfortunately Galaxy J6,J8,A6 has same problem but A6 and J6 thirdparty devlopement is great.They got unofficiall 64 but rom and os.

So as a Loyal Customer  I request Samsung to provide 64 bit OS for  J8 And A6+ .

If you are a Galaxy J8 and A6+ user then report Samsung about this issue in live chat or via mail.
8 Comments
mutalibbd
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
how
0 Likes
Sampure
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Samsung provide 32bit binder interface to reduce maintenance cost of Update.
mutalibbd
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
thank you
0 Likes
pma1612
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
i believe that the data bus on these devices is actually 32bit
This malpractice was done by Samsung in the past too, with the j7 prime
0 Likes
Sampure
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
friend can you explain what is data bus ?
0 Likes
iampriyadeep
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
it is not fair...Samsung should have given us the 64 bit os..i knew about this before and i reported this also but nothing happened.but i want to know one thing,the my files style on your device is changed i mean red style but i have yellow colored,so how u have done this?
0 Likes
Sampure
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I am using hex themes.
search this theme engine in playstore .
0 Likes
iampriyadeep
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
ok bro...thanks🤝