Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A53 highly flawed

(Topic created on: 09-10-2022 09:32 PM)
Blu3103
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I'm not a tech guru or genius but I know that when I swipe to answer a call it should answer, to my surprise. Oh don't get me started about the battery life, and the previous A32s was way better than this. That phone never gave a problem throughout our relationship.
5 Comments
DatGuy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
How new is the phone? and it's also a possibility that your phone is an exceptional glitch... Usually phones come out of the factory having gone through some tests but at least a minimal % is glitchy which is the reason for warranty etc. Could be yours. You might need a few software updates to fix it and if the phone is brand spanking new, you'll need a week before the phone starts to optimize the CPU usage for the battery consumption
Blu3103
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Bought it in May, so barely 4 months
0 Likes
PictureBoy
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Wait for around 2 more months because the A53, A33, A03 and A73 were not optimised for use and they recently started working on it. Maybe that's why.
B0nga
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
A03s battery life hasn't been so good after the Andriod 12 update on a full charge it barely lasts for more than 6hrs...I am even considering 🍏😩
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy A

Hi Blu3103

Thank you for reaching out to us and apologies for the inconvenience.

Please soft reset your device. Press and hold the power and volume down buttons for about 10 to 15 seconds.

Should the issue persist kindly take the device to an accredited service center for an assessment. Please use the link below to find a service center near you

https://www.samsung.com/za/support/service-centre/

0 Likes