Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A53 Android 14 update

(Topic created on: 02-09-2024 11:18 PM)
Maerro
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
4 months later still no One Ui 6 for the A53 in South Africa and it looks like Samsung doesn't even care or is planning to update it anytime soon or anymore...this speaks volume about their support for older devices...just because they care about sales 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️dude we should upgrade when we want to not because our device now feels old...mxm 
Maerro
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I'm Done with this brand for my next phone I'm getting an iPhone
Seëza
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Lol mina i'm still gonna stick with them, i'm not a fan of iPhone🙌🏽
Maerro
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Not a fan too, matter of fact Samsung is the best Android smartphone in my opinion however,the software update is the issue and the communication team is the worse
0 Likes
Seëza
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Eish, they should've updated us on whats the hold up because we should have got the update late November if not early December
0 Likes
Maerro
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
They just don't want to, to be honest they have no reason none whatsoever not to push the update, I mean the A33 which is basically the same device as this one which was released the same year got the update...and some older models too
Galaxy A
Still nothing
0 Likes
Maerro
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
And it looks like it will go on for a few months with out it
0 Likes
Juju07
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
All we really want is clear communication from Samsung regarding this issue. We don't mind waiting... It's the not knowing what's going on
0 Likes
Maerro
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Exactly
0 Likes
Jemz1zn
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Does the company read these comments or this is just a waste of time as well
0 Likes