Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A53 5G crash

(Topic created on: 02-09-2024 08:59 AM)
Jnr_John_Manamela
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Anyone have issues with their a53 crashing and restarting when opening apps? Sometimes it would overheat and restart for no reason??? Any solution or does the current software have bugs??? 
16 Comments
Jpl669
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Did you try to do a hard reset yet?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Before that it was worse but after i factory reset it it's better but it freezes now and then and restart its self... I'm currently on Facebook but it's overheating I don't understand why
0 Likes
Tendai777
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
This could end with the next security update. Do you send the phone generated report to samsung when it crushes
Galaxy A
Yes i did... That was exactly what I was thinking. They might be improving the next security patch looking at the flaws of the current one we are using that's why it's taking the long release it..
0 Likes
Qwan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
My S20 Ultra is 4 years old, with no issues. After the last update recently, the phone just restarted for nothing and also heated up
0 Likes
NotAdmin
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Contact Samsung. Support>Error report
outcast1403
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
These phones are way too expensive to be acting up like this.My Budget priced A13 isnt even giving me these problems
0 Likes
kunworld22
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
One UI 6 is not stable, i faced overheating on my A53 as well and i did a factory reset now it is working fine no overheating but my telephoto option is not taking good pictures it is stretching them to be wider than a normal picture....i got December and January Security updates but no change yet..now i am having hopes with 6.1 maybe it will fix the problems
0 Likes
NotAdmin
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
You should contact samsung when you have such issues. They can't fix an issue they don't know exist
0 Likes