Original topic:

A52s wifi speed is very slow, new phone

(Topic created on: 01-18-2022 03:38 AM)
Abhijitmh
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
A52s wifi speed is somehow limited to 30-40 Mbps whereas other laptops and older mobiles (S8+ and Nokia 8.1) works fine.
It's new phone delivered by Samsung eShop India today.
I have tried reset, safe mode, deleting and adding network but nothing works.
Even tried by keeping phone within 1 feet of router.

Samsung policy says and even if phone is faulty you have to visit service center to get Dead arrival certificates and then refund will be initiated.
Spent hours on Text chat with Samsung executives, remote diagnostic by Samsung technicians, e store executives to no use.
I have always used Samsung phones for last 18 years including three flagship but never expected poor service from them.

I guess they are competing with cheap brands in India by degrading service and cheap tactics 
14 Comments
Geo_george
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Earlier my broadband plan was 150 Mbps that time I got 150 Mbps
0 Likes
Geo_george
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Check thisScreenshot_20211126-100803_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
kaura
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Okay bro may you have been on 5 ghz wifi .it's also limited to 390 mbs.chk link speed in wifi
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

From the home screen, swipe up to open the menu.
Tap Settings.
Tap General management.
Tap Reset.
Tap Reset network settings.
Tap Reset settings.
Tap Reset. After the network settings on your Samsung phone have been reset, you might have to reconfigure certain settings, such as Wi-Fi.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

MrBlondu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

This phone is limited on 600Mbps on WIFI6

I have 1Gbps home ,and 1 ont WIFI6 + 1 router WIFI6 , with this maxium 450/480Mbps.

When i used S20 FE 4G , speed 700/800...

Screenshot_20220116-184111_nPerf (1).jpg

Screenshot_20220118-001110_Settings.jpg

0 Likes