Original topic:

A52s july update review

(Topic created on: 07-31-2022 10:07 AM)
venom
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
1) Battery:- Now i think the battery draining issue has been completely fixed..but honestly i didnt have that much of battery drain issue earlier also..but after this update i can really feel the battery performance has drastically improved...
2) Fingerprint sensor:- really improved and is quite fast now..
3) UI smoothness:- again greatly improved and now the ui is very fluid and also earlier there was an occasional notification panel lag/stutter when pulling it down..but now i dont see that lag after this update...
4) No heating issues or anything..never faced anything like that...i guess that credit goes to snapdragon processor in this device..
I dont know about camera and all because i am not much into photography..neither do i game on my phone...so dont know about those aspects...for me battery, ui and fingerprint is what matters the most and its safe to say samsung has done a marvelous job with this update.. a big Thankyou to samsung❤️
65 Comments
venom
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Again u got it wrong and u lied that u have seen my every single post..if u really did u wudnt have said this because there are some posts in which i had mentioned about some small lags...so u r the liar here...and to be honest that lag it wasnt after the june update but it was there since i bought this..and it wasnt that big an issue for me to be worthy of mentioning because it was too minor and that too only occasionally..if i have issues i will show the courage to mention it..for that i dont need anybody's opinion or suggestion..as i said earlier i solely speak from my own experience and not from others experience..if others have some issues i wont mention it in my reviews unless i experience the same in my device...thats it
0 Likes
venom
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
I know when to mention and when not to..good if u didnt read it..good for u
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Yeah post one liners like this so that I can read instead of your erroneous attempts at long English sentences which is a pain to read.

And NO you NEVER mentioned any issues, especially about this notification panel thing. If yes, you can post a screenshot. Otherwise chupkar baito beta.
0 Likes
venom
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
No i only wiped cache partition and repaired apps..i do a reset once in every 3 months...i last reseted in may after receiving may security patch..now i will be resetting next month after receiving august patch..but all the other times whenever i dont reset, i wipe cache partition..
Kunal2
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Thats great.i will try this too