Original topic:

A52s FM radio missing Android 12 new update

(Topic created on: 01-28-2022 02:13 PM)
Praveenkumar
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I am a india user of samsung A52s 5G. I am a big fan of fm radio. So please add fm app on this phone.

Headphone 3.5 jack holder available fm not available 

Why... 778 Qualcomm 100 % support fm radio, kindly update this hardware app most people this feature 

People feeling just u feel samsung community teams - forward this msg tech team
10 Comments
GuruKratOs
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Bro maybe they fix in Next ota update I think
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Fm was not available even before the update. The phone doesn't have the hardware for fm. However, you can use fm applications which work using internet.
Galaxy A
Do you know such app?
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
No I don't, because I never felt the need for one. So I didn't search. However there are apps like that.
Galaxy A
Please mention #Innovationlab in title for Samsung to know
0 Likes
Galaxy A
They can't add FM in this device now. Actually this should be add while manufacturing the device(hardware support) although this processor does support the FM radio but for that they had to install hardware support along with the process at the time of assembling the device. Which unfortunately not done.
0 Likes
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yeah this might be true
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Powntvm
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I am a india user of samsung A52s 5G. I am a big fan of fm radio. So please add fm app on this phone.

0 Likes