Original topic:

A52s Camera

(Topic created on: 06-29-2022 09:27 AM)
Ravindhary
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Why A52s Camera  taking good pics in 2.0x only....when using 1x its very difficulty to take pics. Distance between human or object  should to be very close....even though not taking good pics with 1x
10 Comments
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Its same with m52 5g
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I don't understand your problem. If the distance is more, move closer to the subject or use 2x, that's what everyone does with every device.
The 1x photos have more details than 2x, although the 2x is also good, on my A52s5g.
0 Likes
Ravindhary
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Okay bro ....but once you try with 1x and 2x on human face....then you'll find the difference. You may notice shape of the face and beauty of the pic....
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I have taken some portraits too. I didn't find any problem. However, I don't want to post photos of my family here. Believe it or not, the human photos are as good as the other shots I posted here.

However, I know that you maybe facing the issues you stated. Because for some reason, the same model is giving a different output to different people. We have seen this here so many times.

Are you capturing photos in 3:4 format or 9:16?
0 Likes
Ravindhary
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
3:4 format
0 Likes
Ravindhary
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Okay once you try on human subject....with 1x and 2x you'll find difference
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
0 Likes
Ravindhary
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
How do you get 4x in portrait mode ...you can't na
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I didn't take these in portrait mode! This link was posted along with the first comment before you said that your problem is with portraits.
Check the date of comments.
0 Likes