Original topic:

A52s 5g

(Topic created on: 12-01-2022 09:40 PM)
CODM6567
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
One ui 5 update= one ui 4.1+number change(12-->13)+smooth animation+few customization.
Nothing else....

But on my tab S7 
I got maintenance mode as well as multiple user profile.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
This is exactly why I asked people not to wait for the update so desperately.

View solution in context

19 Comments
Solution
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
This is exactly why I asked people not to wait for the update so desperately.
CODM6567
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes bro but my tablet condition improved a lot. One UI 4.1.1 was also fine, but one UI 5.0 is more polished.

It's my opinion, but A series phone gives full one UI experience for just one year only after each update, although the existing features are not removed, but the new updates are more or less one UI core like..
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
What about your s22 plus?
0 Likes
CODM6567
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Not updated yet. Once I will test one ui 5.0 completely on my A52s then only I will proceed.
Can't take risk with that.
And seriously I don't use S22 plus too much. That's just for taking pictures of patients in OPDs. S series phones have better security. I don't want any of patient photo leak due to any cause because we have taken consent. If photos are leaked or any data breach occur it can spoil my future.
AgPrince
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
They give the best features for the S series and since you seem to have one already it might just be better than your experience on A series. They won't mess with the premium sections. It's actually the S series that gets all the features first and hence it's more optimised towards it. The A series phones just get the feature after a long while and might be a toned down version of the feature as well which might be less optimised as well. Besides, this might interest you.. it might be better to update the S series phone at all times because of the privacy concerns for your client that you expressed. Because of the priority that samsung gives S series phones they also receive the patch updates first as well. Hope you have a good day
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Oh ok bro...what is your specialization in medicine?
CODM6567
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Currently, i am doing post graduation in Dermatology
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Good..all the best.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Was multiple user profile there in One UI 4.1.1?