Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

A52S 5G Not Received Update Still...

(Topic created on: 02-01-2022 05:02 AM)
R-Tech
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
No Security Update To A52s 5G still one mouth last Update on December January No Security Update.. Why?

#Samsung 
#A52s 5G
#NoUpdate

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy A
My pleasure bro, If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊

View solution in context

8 Comments
Galaxy A
Hi bro i think A52s recieves updates every 3 months. So you'll be getting the March security patch next, if I'm not mistaken. Samsung doesn't roll out every update. Me being a Note 20 ultra user, i get updates very slowly. This is to be expected. Hopefully u might see it sooner than March. But March is a good bet.

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊
R-Tech
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
No Bro I got Update Every Month But January Not Received Update...

Still Not Received Oneui4 Update also bro..
Galaxy A
Then bro since there is a major update coming to your device (One Ui 4) i think whenever that comes, you will get the updates every month like u are used to.

Hopefully its going to be Feb or early March.
R-Tech
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
ok bro
R-Tech
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
thank you
Solution
Galaxy A
My pleasure bro, If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊
snowrisesback
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Be patience bro you will definitely get the one ui 4.0 update with in the month of February
If this was helpful accept this as an answer
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Hey friend,
Don't worry. Your Galaxy A52s 5G is eligible for one ui4. Also, i think, it will been rolling out. Because, A52s 5g will received the one ui4 upgrade in feb. You will be received that in this month 1st week or include end of this month.
Be cool. My A22 5g, M12 have in October.

Thank you 😊

If you find any help with my answer, click on 3 dots and click on "Accept solution