Original topic:

A52

(Topic created on: 05-25-2022 08:58 PM)
Thedarklord
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Hello guys should i buy a52 4g available at 22399 or a33 23500, which phone I should go for is a33 is really a upgrade to a52?

CODM6567
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Codm works fine on My unit
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
My A52s works super fine software and camera wise. Much better than the realme cràp.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Dont buy a52s very bad mobile
After update camera downgrade
Bgmi lags in smooth extreme after 1 match of tdm and very heat also lag in ui 120 hz dont run very well you see
Many jitters go for realme gt neo 2 in 23000 my friend have gt neo 2
Gt neo 2 >>a52s
0 Likes
rejiab
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
M 52 5g is better option for you
Thedarklord
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
How many updates are there for m52 and does it contain carier agregation
0 Likes
rejiab
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
2 major update and 4 years security patch updates.
0 Likes
Arvind_Mishra
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
If Your Budget is Arround 22k to 23k You Can Go with A52 4g Because this phone has Great Features but The Performance of this phone is not So good If You Can Increase your Budget Go With A52s Otherwise You Can Also Buy A52 4G but You have to Compromise with Beast Performance.
I recommend you if you purchase That Smartphone Pls Don't Update it to Oneui 4.1 Wait For OneUi 5
Thedarklord
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Do you recommend a33 except processor and display all features are the same and by the way a33 has 3 major updates where as a52 has only 2 updates and in some where else 1280is better then snapdragon 720g.It has also object eraser why a52s on paper the processor in a52s seems powerful but in practical there no difference between 1280 and 778g because Samsung is not meant for gaming
0 Likes
brvsan
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
A33 doesnt have NFC. If you use Samsung pay, it's a bummer! For me that turned out to be a major difference. And I got to know that NFC is absent only after buying, cause Samsung published wrong specs in their website mentioning A33 has NFC and later corrected it after many had bought the phone!!
0 Likes
Thedarklord
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Which device are you using bro?
0 Likes