Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

A52 oneui 5 Android 13

(Topic created on: 11-22-2022 09:58 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A
I've updated few hours ago, my phone is now smooth as butter.

29 Comments
rayees03
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Which country bro
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
India
vikramseth
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
now don't update any further, take this as your last for this phone, else following patches would slow it further forcing you to buy another phone, experienced many times
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
What is particular about this update? Why didn't they slow down the phone with this update?

Nb: anyway A52 will get only one more Android update.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
I change my phone every 3 years, so it's not a problem. 🙂
ahmeddissoosa
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Nothing like that...its just some mistake...it wont be done intentionally as it will only affect their own reputation
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Do you even have a clue what you're talking about? Both Apple and Samsung had been found doing so and when asked apple accepted that giving a reason while samsung straight up denied, as expected as this would have lead to massive backlash against Samsung. Not so long ago they've been found limiting their flagship devices performance and fooling users by giving false outputs in third party benchmarking apps with all that GOS incident and Samsung got such a backlash that their V.P has to come up and give a official public apology. They tend to limit performance and make the device more stuttery after the device's last major update and most of the users noticed this as slowly but surely their device feels sluggish with each passing update.
ahmeddissoosa
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I haven't noticed something like this in my nine years of usage with samsung...even after receiving last os updates i never felt it getting sluggish than previous updates..now you might say just because i didnt face something like that it need not necessarily be true..may be right or maybe not be right..but i dont believe so
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
You are known for your absolute ridiculous and toxic favorism for Samsung on this platform, so it's next to impossible that anyone would believe in your words and even if someone believes you, just because you haven't noticed it doesn't mean it's not true, atleast it's different for lakhs of other people and your opinion doesn't matter anyways.