Original topic:

A52 does not display "True RGB"

(Topic created on: 07-17-2021 07:54 PM)
Venerable
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Galaxy A52 does not display "True RGB". Red on A52 shows up as orange, even my old J2 Pro has much better colours. The problem is also with green and blue shades but those are less noticeable, I have also compared it's display against One Plus 9, my color calibrated monitor and my laptop, all of them display red more accurately than A52. I also tried changing the colour temperature in Vivid mode (Advanced Settings) but it didn't help. I really don't understand if it's a software issue on calibration or they used cheap Amoled panel, in any case it's a real shame.
6 Comments
Galaxy A
Which color calibrated monitor you use?? And how did you check the values for RGB
Venerable
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
It's a Dell monitor, don't exactly remember the model. I checked using calibration chart it seems way off from red, if you wish to check just put it against any display which shows true red or even just red. Open any "Red Background Image" on both A52 and the display you want to compare against. A52 display will show "Orange" which is more of Red-orange.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
This is probably due to Display Style is Set to Vivid colors, switch to Natural Color Mode for better color accuracy
0 Likes
Venerable
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
No no, I tried it on both Vivid and Natural, same results. Like I said, I'm not sure if it's calibration issue or cheap hardware.
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Mark Mark la
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Yes bro this is really annoying and do everything to fix it but I couldn't fix this

0 Likes