Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

A52 bricked after September(2021) Android update

(Topic created on: 09-13-2021 09:08 AM)
real_radnuS
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

I updated my Galaxy A52 to September 2021 Android Security patch last night and my smartphone will not turn on ever since. It bricked my phone :(

Before I initialized the update my phone had 70% juice, so I don't think it happened because of low battery.

I charged my phone overnight and tried to turn on using power + volume down, power + volume up combination but nothing worked. I even tried to turn on by holding all three keys together, still no go. Need help.

Edit: Thanks you all for your suggestions and replies. My issues is fixed now.

19 Comments
Galaxy A
BETTER VISIT SERVICE CENTER ONCE !
THEY WILL REINSTALL OS FIRMWARE !
Gourav_Mistri
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Please visit Samsung Service Center. This could be a problem of operating system crash.
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Just visit service center
real_radnuS
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Yes, I'm planning to take it to them today..

0 Likes
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
This issue have been reported here a number of times by others too.

Samsung just doesn't want to resolve or look into this. Its clearly their mistake which occurs right after an update (and will not able to downgrade to an older version even from service centre). The only solution is to replace the motherboard according samsung.

Never choose samsung again.
Akarmakar89
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes that's the reason samsung always suggests to back up all content on PC via smart switch before an update so that if anything goes wrong then the phone can be easily downgraded to the previous software.
0 Likes
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
You can't downgrade an update in samsung devices. Will end up bricking the device.

And not all the people owning a samsung has a PC/laptop.
real_radnuS
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Yes :(

0 Likes
real_radnuS
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Ever since I purchased this phone in may, I did a lot of android update and never had any issues. Unfortunately, this time it happened. Henceforth, I'll backup my device before I do an update. Thanks for your reply.

0 Likes