Original topic:

A52 AoD issue

(Topic created on: 10-09-2021 06:57 AM)
MonK11
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy A
I have A52 and having a issue with Always on Display during charging. I have turned on charging level icon during charging, the issue is the AoD turns the whole sceen on like LCD displays, it's not that bright but more like screen bleeding in LCDs. The bleeding is more on the upper side of the display. Anybody else is facing this issue? 

I will try to give a photo but the phones I have failed to capture it. 
5 Comments
ks4
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I have no issues so far .
0 Likes
spr_linus
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I am facing it too and apparently most of the A52 users around the globe check on black screen . dial *#0*# click on black and voila screen has grey patches all over for me more on bottom portion though.
MonK11
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Only if Samsung acknowledges the issue. But they will not seems like it's a hardware level issue which they can not fix.
spr_linus
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Very true, I went to two separate customer care centers but they are not accepting the issue. Also these devices have other problems do check out this YouTube video https://youtu.be/lkzAhM6X-BA
spr_linus
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I was xiaomi user since 2014 to 2021 and during this i visited their customer care 4 times and the experience was amazing I got the problems resolved on the same day even the screen replacement But samsung service centers are worst they simply don't care customers. I purchased this overpriced phone for its brand, made in India tag (non-chinese) and supposedly good service but samsung is worst than any other worst Chinese brand. Now I Won't recommend these phones to anyone.
0 Likes