Original topic:

A52 5g

(Topic created on: 07-14-2021 09:21 AM)
chathura17
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy A
Can anyone pls tell me the price of galaxy A52 5G in Sri Lanka.
8 Comments
Dhanuja3
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G Price Start is LKR. 81,000 to LKR. 91,800, 
chathura17
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Thanks for the comment bro.
Dhanuja3
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Officially not release yet for SL.But you can buy it at the above price from ebay bro 😜
noahm
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I think the 5G model doesn't come to Sri Lanka. 4G model is around 75K.
chathura17
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Yes bro I also think like this in earlier,but I meet a guy that he brought a A52 5G from Sri Lanka. He was uploaded a photo of his A52 5G to the galaxy gallery few months ago.
noahm
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Perhaps from an online store then. I checked in Samsung LK, Softlogic and Dialog and they don't seem have the 5G model here officially.
As for the Members app, it just switches depending on the location the device is being used. That doesn't mean the device was bought in Sri Lanka.
Mine is German but I am still here...(and yes SLK wasn't my CSC I changed it) I had to switch to SL Members too, when I bought the device I was directed to the German Samsung Members at first.

The other comment here showing the price range is from the first google result I think, but that website just shows the converted price according to your country (there is a country list in the website menu).
chathura17
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Yes bro I think I misunderstood.
noahm
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
May be the same guy will see your post with some luck, or someone who has the 5G model here will respond. 😊