Multitasking 
Battery 

Budget 20K to 25K 

NO ADs
35 Comments
IamRanajit
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Are you paagal or chaagal..? Stupid illiterate person.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I am paagal......But more literate and non baised.I am not like you who cannot go alone.Who used to follow majority????Come out of majority and try your own hands...Just don't believe what majority says.Use your own mind/brain if you have one
0 Likes
IamRanajit
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I guess you are a jobless man. So you have plenty of time to make rubbish comments like these. And it's quite normal that an illiterate person is not eligible to get a job. That should be OK with you. But I have many important task to do. So I have to end up this faltu ka jamela. Also your opinion has no value. So now I am not going to waste my time. But I acknowledge you, because you finally admit yourself as a Paagal.. 🤣 🤣 😝 😝
0 Likes
Galaxy A
You are jobless person first off all...So you have extra time to abuse someone who just said something which has nothing to do with suggesting someone not to buy A52s...And listen up you illeterate when the author give choice between A52 and A53.Where are you from to suggest A52s which is not even mentioned in the choice....You stupid...Go.Do you think I am free to argue with you fool...????Whose choice holds no value here.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yeah I admit but your acknowledging doesnot certify that I am pagal...
0 Likes
AphiptyTwoS
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Members infighting and Samsung be like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
0 Likes