Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A52 4G

(Topic created on: 04-09-2024 10:13 PM)
DumisaniM
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Is there anyone experiencing slower perfomance since the One UI 6 Update? Cos wow...its a struggle. 
10 Comments
TeeA
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
It happens when they're major updates, the updates that come after will help improve what's broken from the update
NotAdmin
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Contact Samsung by opening the Members app, go to Support on the bottom right corner and scroll untill you see Error Report. Click on it and follow the steps
0 Likes
Maerro
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Samsung midrange are just not capable to last long to be honest....the performance of my A53 just **bleep**, thts why I've decided going forward I'll have to dig deep and get a flagship
0 Likes
TeeA
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Get an FE if you don't want to dig too deep
NotAdmin
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Nope
0 Likes
A-Galaxy
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Are you referring to people who specifically use A52 4G or people as general who may be using a different Samsung phone (not A52 4G)?
0 Likes
KRSSRK
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
He specifically mentioned the A52 4G (A525F)
DumisaniM
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
A52 4G
KRSSRK
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Dumisani

Absolutely, and it pisses me off sometimes.

It used to be a workhorse in it's class . Not so much anymore, they intentionally nerfed this device.

A52s was the last of the best

A54 isn't that great either.

Those who went from the A54 to the A55 don't see much improvements as well, but that's themselves to blame cause what sane person upgrades yearly ?

Tbh, the A525F is 3 years old now. The chipset in today's standards isn't that great

Either Android 14 is more resource intensive or Samsung just suxx at optimisation