Original topic:

A51 lagging after update

(Topic created on: 10-10-2021 10:03 PM)
Shěrry
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
My galaxy A51 is lagging after October update 

After this update my phone is restarting by itself and lagging also sound gets muted and I have to restart device to get it fixed 

I can't even call when it's starts lagging
I know this is done by samsung update so that we go for new samsung device but next time I will not purchase any samsung phone and not recommend anyone to buy any samsung phone I will buy iphone after a month and I'm gonna crash this phone out of my house
14 Comments
Malkits
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
not any problems new update working fine i m using a51 i m normal user experience good
0 Likes
Shěrry
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Mine is lagging to much and volume is getting muted automatically and I have to restart to fix
0 Likes
GalaxyA51user
Active Level 9
Galaxy A

Me too, using EUI2 firmware since September 27th and everything seems fine😃

0 Likes
Malkits
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
looking this picture newly updated October Screenshot_20211010-224121_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
GalaxyA51user
Active Level 9
Galaxy A

Restarting issue needs to Restart to solve restarting issue after restart🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Indian developers make uncompleted firmware and this results is damaged files. Thank you God you gave me European variant of A51😇😇

0 Likes
Shěrry
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Do you get monthly updates on European variant
GalaxyA51user
Active Level 9
Galaxy A

No, but Russia provider (me) has better firmware developing, first provider which rolls out updates! If you have been here before, I have Russian unit, A515F/DSN.

0 Likes
Shěrry
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Is there a way that I can change my variant 😂 or something like changing region
0 Likes
aaroon
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Faced same issue with A51 with October updates, phone sound not working and phone starts to restart automatically after 10 minutes of restart. Finally reset done in setting. Now working fine.
0 Likes