Original topic:

A51 issue

(Topic created on: 09-14-2020 12:29 AM)
ATANUROY
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Yesterday while updating from smart cafe the update unfortunately stopped due to technical issues on their laptop...then the screen turns green...then they refer to service center..after that the screen again comes back to original one...
But my question that will it harms internally which will reflect after some days...?
The unexpected  closure at the middle of software update will creat any problem in futere ? 
0 Likes
12 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
smart Cafe? or smart switch?
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Smart cafe people using smart switch.. but it failed in between.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
smart switch pc version is disturbing now a days
ATANUROY
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
smart cafe me vi ap software update kar sakte he
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
procedure ki smart cafe r ?
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
No it won't create any problem.
Amank2020
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
no issues , next time use odin
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
ATANUROY
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
will do ..My experience with Samsung for last 1 year is not that much good...I need to be with Samsung for years...as I already covered around 10 years of relationship with Samsung and always love to be with it....

I will ask team Samsung to look me with extra care so that my relationship with Samsung can extend a far long..
I always love to use Samsung products, even love to refer all my friends circle, relatives all...and love to be knowledgeable with the latest innovations of Samsung..If Some day might get the opportunity to promote Samsung officially that too will accept full heartedly....

Though my relationship with Samsung products is not that much good since last year till I am buying Samsung products for the experience and trust I have being in relationship with Samsung for last 10 years...
0 Likes