Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

A51 issue after update

(Topic created on: 11-01-2020 08:27 PM)
sammy_user
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
My phone gets heated up and charge drains very fast than usual after One UI2.5 update any tips to resolve this??
0 Likes
6 Comments
Solution
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Restrict background data usage of every apps..for this you need to long press a app and then click on info..then you'll find the option
you can also enable the put to sleep option for some apps..
Google is one of the main culprit so ..do the same as above on Google app and turn of its unnecessary notifications..its of no use..
use adaptive power saving.
Always keep your phones charge between 20 and 80 for the best results 👌
These are some the ways you can improve your battery life..
You can use dark wallpaper and dark mode...it'll improve the battery life..
If you don't want adaptive brightness, then turn it off..
delete unnecessary apps or the apps that you don't use at all..👍😅
0 Likes
sammy_user
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Except restricting background data i have done all other things
0 Likes
Solution
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
ohh..Then only thing to do is ..conservative usage of phone..switching of data when not in use..something like that..make you phone learn your usage patter like this..then it may perform better..
waiting for a software update is of no use...cause every phones not are facing these issues.. this is due to bad software optimization..can't help it brother..I'm using note 10 lite with 4500 mah..it gives me a average battery life..but a lot better than those bougus Chinese devices..like oneplus..hope you understand what I'm saying..😅😄
sammy_user
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
ok thank you brother....
0 Likes
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Anytime brother 🙏 💙...
Can you tell me..the average time it takes to drain 1% of the battery?
0 Likes
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
if you not done yet then do some settings to save more battery life and observe for next 1-2 days, it will give a noticeable difference

1. Connection>more connections settings> disable nearby device settings.

2. Location>improve accuracy >disable
A. Wifi scanning
B. Bluetooth scanning .

3. Device care>battery >power mode>select "optimised" and "adaptive power saving".

And then click on "app power management >
And enable these 2 options.
A. Adaptive battery
B. Put Unused Apps to Sleep.

4. Long press on each app specially 3rd party app(LIKE FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE) and rarely used apps and also ON "GOOGLE APP" as well, then click on>app info> go to these 3 options below on by one

A. Mobile data> allow background data usage>off

B. Battery >allow background activity >off

C. Notification >disable unnecessary notifications like promotional and unnecessary reminder notifications.

5. Go to settings> privacy > permission manager > location> and check which app have accessing your location all the time and if you not using that apps much, then deny access or set as " allowed only while in use"
As unnecessary location access by 3rd party app causing battery drain.

6.  Go to settings > Google > on device sharing> check which 3rd party apps present there for e.g. if you use paytm , paytm will  shared data to show recommendation and suggestion which also cause battery drain

7.  Go to settings > account and backup> account > check which app syncing automatically there, and if any app which not necessary to auto sync then click on it and "disable sync"

8. Go to settings >apps>search "weather" >click on settings icon right side > change "auto refresh" settings as per your requirements and disable some unnecessary reminder. ( due to auto refresh it continuously consuming battery?)

9. If you use Facebook frequently then disable "auto play video"
And if you are mostly uses mobile, on wifi connection then also disable "auto play videos" in YouTube.

10. Google >click on 3dot at right top corner>usage and diagnostics >off this option.
0 Likes