Original topic:

A51 gallery bug

(Topic created on: 10-09-2020 06:45 PM)
mkdn1989
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Videos downlaoded in my A51 from internet goes under an older date, eg if I download a video from a website, that video appears under the date on which it was uploaded (or a nearby date) to the website. Informed Samsung about this and they replied: "this is not an issue, this is a concept".🤯

Does anybody experience this?🤔🤔🤔
6 Comments
yashchaplot
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
yes,its was right, because gallery arrange its view by date and time. so,its not any bug...
0 Likes
mkdn1989
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
phone was bought a month before, phone arranged its view like this..how?😒
0 Likes
yashchaplot
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
because, bro the file u download or receive from other ,if the file have its data then it shows its upload or create date not today or downloading date,,,either ur device was new or old...
0 Likes
mkdn1989
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
My friend downloaded a video from the same link but a different handset from which I downloaded. for him it shows todays date and for me 2016..how?
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Supportv

0 Likes
mkdn1989
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
had registered concern in Samsung Members Application along with error report and video of the issue on 24 Sep 2020. sorry to say despite of several responses from Samsung Customer Support the issue still persist😞
0 Likes