Original topic:

A51 buggy update

(Topic created on: 09-15-2020 09:48 PM)
Fayazalica
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
I don't know why samsung keep spoiling the devices by providing buggy update always. I got September update to my A51 and things went bad after update. 

I was getting 4g+ signal earlier in most of the places at my home and speed was very good with that, but after updating these beggers buggy update, now the 4g+ signal are not showing in almost all of the places where it used to show. 

I have tried all options like factory reset, network reset everything. I don't know what to do with this update. It might be the business strategy from Samsung is that to spoil the existing devices by providing software update. Very irritating, my humble request to usless samsung, please don't make your customers as fool. You can't sustain very long without them.

Note: I have done the recent update by using fiber optics wifi with 100mbps speed.
0 Likes
4 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
wait few days, if you done every possible settings
0 Likes
Gopikrishna01
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
do you notice any fall in the mobile internet speed or just that useless plus symbol??
0 Likes
Fayazalica
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
4g+ is little fast than normal 4g...
0 Likes
Amank2020
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
for me the speed is same as before but the range is better now , could be bad weather/operator issue too
0 Likes