Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

A51 battery backup

(Topic created on: 04-16-2021 06:13 PM)
pran2002
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A

In mobile data I have 8.30h still 2% left ..with multitasking..grt update by Samsung 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy A
Bro use Facebook lite instead of facebook it uses more battery and run in Background
Then go to device care and go to battery then go to battery usage limit then go to deep sleeping apps then select all third party apps you don't want to run on Background then you got more battery and ram

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Comments
Solution
Galaxy A
Bro use Facebook lite instead of facebook it uses more battery and run in Background
Then go to device care and go to battery then go to battery usage limit then go to deep sleeping apps then select all third party apps you don't want to run on Background then you got more battery and ram
0 Likes
pran2002
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Thanks bro I have a issue with Facebook
Galaxy A
Facebook and whatsapp are the main apps to drain battery if you take any ones phone who use whatsapp and facebook all of thems phone shows facebook and whatsapp are drained most of the battery thats why you have to prevent them to run on Background
sfxut03
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Actually In case of Whatsapp, android system is the main culprit.....
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Look at you battery drain status WhatsApp and facebook running in Background for many times
Galaxy A
Can anyone help Google play service's eating much battery's

My SOT is 49 minute's and battery came to 75%

Screenshot_20210417-100355_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
pran2002
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Clear catch
Log out and in ur Google account
Wipe catch pertition and
Deny location service