Original topic:

A51 Samsung Galaxy...hanging issue,

(Topic created on: 04-10-2021 03:52 PM)
Members_5bOr5r0
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

I am writing this with great frustration on Samsung phone Galaxy A51. I am totally disappointed with it.  It hangs hung when I try to receive the call, neither I receive nor able to cut the call...

It is total frustration.  I can't buy another phone after paying huge money for this...I shouldn't have bought this.

8 Comments
SuRRealSaGar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
When did you bought this handset and since when are you facing this issue
0 Likes
Members_5bOr5r0
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Bought in October and it has been happening almost from beginning and I was juggling with customer service with no use of the steps they advised.

0 Likes
SuRRealSaGar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
I understand at time we end up with faulty handsets. I'll try and look for other solutions and will update you.
0 Likes
SuRRealSaGar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
You should do these things and to resolve just follow these steps you will get solution of your problem,
1- Uninstall unused app(which is not from Play store)
2- Open App setting on top right by tapping 3 dot click on reset app preference
3- Open again app setting and click on ONE UI HOME and Open Storage clear cach and data too and going one step back and again Open ONE UI and click on forse stop.

Now your Home UI will be reset and one by one use app and will work your app properly.

4- You need to switch off and switch on(not restart) your phone

Accept me as solution by clicking on 3 dots on my comment if I have given you right solution and it works for you.
0 Likes
MrDragone
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
I totally agree with you. I have same problem after ui 3.0.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Hangsung
0 Likes
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
My A51 has no such issues.🤔🤔🤔
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes