Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

A51 Battery Drain issue

(Topic created on: 08-20-2020 01:32 PM)
SillyRat
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
So this phone is brand new delivered on 17th of August  2020.
And I am disappointed with the battery life is giving me. Apps like Instagram are draining like 2% in 4 minutes and zoom took 8% in an hour.
Till 18 google app was using more than 20% in background. I had to disable it and trust me if iI have to disable some functions that are useful then this is not a modern phone.
Am I supposed to disable the main things that make a phone a smartphone.
I WANT A QUICK SOLUTION SAMSUNG!!
I am super disappointed.
And people thinking that I am here to defame Samsung, No its not that I have paid for this phone almost 23k so I can atleast expect some support. 
I am adding screenshots too just for reference.
My phone is currently running on one ui 2.1 latest update with altz life.
Help

0 Likes
53 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
few days forget about battery consumption
just enjoy and when discharge , charge ur mobile
again discharge, again charge your mobile, don't count hours and all that
then observe after few days you will be free from battery tention😆😆😁😁😁👍👍👍👍
SillyRat
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
true brother
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
see may be you simply update software by using mobile data or wifi..
if it's like that then this will happened only....Samsung provides non A B partition Type Ota software not like other companies A B partition Type Ota hence simply update by mobile data or wifi brings software holes over software and create various types of issues in devices like battery drain faster, ui lag,poor signal, poor game performance, bad photo quality, ghost touch etc ..it's never proper process or recommended.....the software always needed to be installed via smart switch and pc 🖥 or better flash from service center or odin......if software holes present in software then none of the tricks or tips will helpful....factory reset can clean few software glitch but not totally .....if mobile data or wifi is process then none of the same devices will get different different types of issues by same software...thatswhy Samsung introduced smart switch that people can get software holes free highest performance of device but people do same mistakes repeatedly and facing problems by which this forum is full with...download software especially in Samsung devices by mobile data or little fluctuate wifi never been acurate and recommended process
SillyRat
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Thankyou,
well you definitely helped me so should I install any software in my pc or something.
could you please explain the process as during the pandemic I wouldn't like to go to the service centre.
Thanks again for providing knowledge
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
now you only can flash last firmware from service center...next time when security patch arrived then use smart switch and pc to install that it's recommended process only
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
bro if you satisfied with my comments then please accept my solution by clicking 3 dots on my comments 🙂
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
download smart switch in devices ( most of device it's pre installed) download same version of smart switch in your pc 🖥....connect both by data cable..it will automatically notify if there will be any software update available....click to install it simple process...from next time do this ..now flash it
0 Likes
SillyRat
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
ya I will install smart switch too
thanks
0 Likes
SillyRat
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
for the next time I'll try smart switch but what do you mean by, 'flash it'??
could you explain
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
flash means reinstall total system firmware....it needs odin tool..but better to do from service center if someone don't know proper process
0 Likes