Original topic:

A51 Android 12 OneUI 4.1 Review

(Topic created on: 04-21-2022 03:04 PM)
AdilS
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
First of all, I'll like to clear it out that this review is totally based on my personal usage and experience.
I updated my phone yesterday at around 2pm, it took a good 20-30mins for the phone to be usable after the android and all the apps updates. The phone got quite hot in the process, but it cooled down after everything was done.
I quickly started to check all the new features and I can confirm that some features are not there, like the extra dim and selfie camera screen recording etc. These are the features which will not be used as often by me so it's fine, I can live without it.
The best part was the tons of new features which made through, we also have to keep in mind that A51 have a modest exynos processor and it can only do much.
I used this video by HowtoMen to explore all the new and interesting features of OneUI 4.1. https://youtu.be/VBR3b_9068k 
Currently after using my phone throughout the 24 hours, it's running smoothly with almost no bugs for me. Though the battery has taken a little hit, but it will soon get normal after the phone adapts to the changes.
All I have are positive feedbacks with very little complains. Enjoying the new update to the fullest. Cheers ✌🏼

1 Comment
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate the time and effort you have spent sharing your valuable comments. 

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support