Active Level 5
Galaxy A
lucky you are!!
0 Likes
Solution
Vishnu15
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Have u updated ur last update via mobile data? If yes, that's where the problem started... Downloading updates via mobile data or wifi can cause loop holes in it and those can damage the hardware permanently
Please do understand, Samsung releases non A/B partition updates. So there no other channel by which ur phone can run if software causes some damage.. but Google is mandating every OEM to make A/B partitions in every phones running Android 11
So please do update ur mobile via smart switch or odin or visit ur nearest service centre to get updated
It is free of cost within warranty period and costs Rs. 235 after that
P.N
1. The latest Smart switch seems to have some issues with it
2. Using Odin without proper knowledge can lead to bricking of ur device and can render it unusable permanently.. please be careful
harisankar21
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
thanks bro, actually i went with mobile data for updating my device, my phone stops working yesterday and i went for the service center they re-installed the update manually, so can i go with a wifi network for future security patch updates? or is it mandatory to consult a service centre for all updates
0 Likes
Vishnu15
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
if u have a very stable wifi then go for it.... orelse it is always advicible to update by smart switch or go to the service centre
I have seen some users even complaining after getting updated via wifi too... so precaution is better
harisankar21
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
thanks again, i will definitely go for the service centre
0 Likes