Original topic:

A50s with Removable Battery😁

(Topic created on: 09-19-2022 12:31 AM)
DK_TheOnlyOne
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
It has been 3 years to my SAMSUNG Galaxy A50s, which is not too much time for a phone. And A50s is of course a hit phone. When I but it, it was a non-removable battery phone. But now non-removable battery phone. It's glue is dead and I can remove its back panel with my nail😁
This was not expected from SAMSUNG
16 Comments
DK_TheOnlyOne
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Service center's primary work is making money, secondary work is giving service. Better I use a cover😁
0 Likes
pochinki
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
It's glue price is 900
My Samsung galaxy a50 has same problem 😄😅
DK_TheOnlyOne
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
900😳 I think 100 rupees back cover would be a good option. I am doing the same😁
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Lol, even my new A52s5g back panel has the same issue. Samsung means poor build quality.
DK_TheOnlyOne
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Omg. I don't believe. A52s is a new model. Still has such issue😳
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes, even s20 and s20 ultra phones have this issue! I have bookmarked at least 10 such posts.
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
We are on Samsung community so we come to know only about Samsung's issues, but trust me, its the same with all brands
Although all this should not happen, Samsung is a trusted brand, but we can just complain and make people aware and help them
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Do you think I own only a Samsung device? Only Samsung devices have this much issues. I am embarassed after making most of my family buy Samsung devices. Almost all of them have some issue or the other. While our Apple devices or even Chinese devices are much better off.
Sorry to say that I am not a fanboy to turn a blind eye towards these issues and still sing the song of praise.

Samsung WAS a trusted brand before these infamous display issues and motherboard failure.
That trust is lost and that's why Samsung phones have poor exchange value. Even budget Chinese devices have better resale value. So much for brand value,huh?
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
So, I also said the same
But it totally depends, you did not have any issue with Chinese brands, but I and many other had, check twitter
My brother's redmi note 10 had motherboard issue and after that battery issue
Redmi service center is just not professional and they generally have no part availability
Every brand has some or the other negatives
Samsung atleast listens to feedback if we get in proper touch with officials, they solve our problems
Its not the case with other Chinese brand's service
I also don't recommend those Samsung phones which have issues and stop others from buying some useless models
Its just to see what type of user and their maximum budget, for some redmi is suitable,for some Samsung and for some, other brand is suitable
It totally depends
0 Likes