Original topic:

A50s update...Bad News

(Topic created on: 01-11-2020 03:27 PM)
PB0424
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
we dont get update befor Apr. for A50s. That is wrong updating from samsung. M not happy with the samsung..n its a disappointed. M20 n m30 its a Midrange mobiles...n A series r a high range mid devices....after that samsung doesn't provide us in jan or feb.very very BAD NEWS.

4 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
what an explanation from yours 🤣🤣🤣......a big joke from you....you are thinking less qualified device getting 2.0 update first? is it?.....it's not like that sir....Samsung developer team are working with specific 2.0 bug fixing with elegeble models according to SE linux as well as kernel version of that particular device....they are launching 2.0 as early as possible with the compatible device by the meaning of maximum bug fixation and launching that particular with priority
PB0424
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
wht u thinking about updates....u r thinking is a low level of category m not type of this....m the customer of samsung n my priority is the uodates...as compare to any other competitor. so samsung is a HIGH LEVEL BRAND...dont forget it.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
no I am thinking very right .don'tforget as an expertI am sayingthis..may you have misunderstood....Reed properly what I said
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
as an example....m30s device get early 2.0 than my galaxy s9......which is flagship?it's totally about bug fixation of that particular SElinux and kernel....