Original topic:

A50s screen freeze problem.

(Topic created on: 07-26-2022 11:59 AM)
Manujp25
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
After the April 2022 update just before June 2022 nd update arrival first screen freeze occured on my A50s 6Gb Ram; 128 GB ROM mobile phone. It occured at around 12noon exactly one month back.The phone suddenly switched off and showing only Samsung Galaxy A50s on screen.The very same day I reached out for service centre of Samsung nearby.The service centre boy said the phone is dead.It need to be repaired and will cost much for repair. I reached out via my friend's phone on customer care number. They didn't provide any help.When I checked the sims of phone both were dead.I had to buy duplicate sims of the numbers which I had in the A50s before .I kept the phone like that for one whole month.After one month I reached out for another Samsung service centre and when the service centre person tried to charge the phone with charger it began charging. The service person said nothing is wrong with the phone.Then I came back to home and next day around night I got June 2022 update.I updated the phone. Nothing was wrong for 2 weeks but yesterday ie 25/07/2022 around 12 midnight second screen freeze occured.It lasted till morning 7am.The phone refused to start even after forced restart and refused to switch off too. This problem makes my phone unbreakable.I already sent report on incident on Samsung members app.Help!

2 Comments
saleeqe
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Any issues with camera?i have issue with selfie camera
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support