Original topic:

A50s behaving abnormally....

(Topic created on: 03-18-2020 12:55 AM)
HRX4
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
I don't know what has happened to my phone, it just remained in half switch off mode for almost half an hour showing just only SAMSUNG word written on complete black screen which the phone usually shows during restart and during switching on.

I didn't gave any command to my phone, i just went out of my room and left the phone there and when i returned after 2 min, the phone was showing "SAMSUNG" written on black screen and it continued to show it for another half an hour. I don't know what just happened with my phone and was completely shocked to see this type of behavior of my phone. 

Plus I haven't switched on the auto restart option in the phone so i don't know how it restarted on its own and it remained in restart mode for almost half an hour.

What should I do now.??☹☹☹☹

Will samsung care look into this matter??...
0 Likes
3 Comments
Galaxy A
They have to. Go to Samsung service center
ŹERØ
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Looks like your phone is on boot loop. you can reboot it on your own but it needs a little extra effort or you can just take it to a nearest service centre.
i hope this helps😁
HRX4
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
i think the latest android version update caused the boot loop. let's see what happens at service center...
0 Likes