Original topic:

A50s auto restarting

(Topic created on: 07-12-2021 02:43 PM)
pkdip
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
My phone is automatically freezing and restarting and some times it stops in boot on logo.
I reseted my phone but it's still freezing and auto restarting and I flashed firmware but 🥲 still problem not solve and I went Samsung mobile store. They are saying I have to repair cpu ? Is this true? Please reply this post
15 Comments
MonK11
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
The Symptoms indeed indicate a SoC contact pad issue(have to pull the SoC out and reball it). It could have a Software issue as well but any software issue should be fixed by a reflashing. Before going forward make sure nobody is having the same issue in the community.
pkdip
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Please tell me should I repair cpu?
0 Likes
MonK11
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
If it's really the SoC(CPU) then there's no other way to fix. The service center will swap the motherboard because reballing the SoC needs micro soldering skill and not many people in India have such skill and equipment.
0 Likes
Vinay22
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Check setting search restartScreenshot_20210712-154942_Settings Suggestions_13981.jpg
0 Likes
NitVS
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I am also having the same issue from last week
0 Likes
pkdip
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yeh iam facing this issue from yesterday. Please tell me do you have any solution?
0 Likes
NitVS
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Service center people told that its motherboard issue and need to change the motherboard, but may people are facing this same issue so I am sure that it's not motherboard issue and its due to last update
0 Likes
pkdip
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
No it's not software issue because I have Flashed android 10 firmware in my phone but still it's restarting
0 Likes
rudra015
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A
Bro try other version also because samsung have did these things earlier too
0 Likes