Original topic:

A50s after feb 2021 update

(Topic created on: 03-04-2021 06:22 PM)
KRL1
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
After update phone lags,battery back is almost 1 hour lesser than the past,charging time almost touch 2hrs 10 minutes now but before the update it took around 1hr 50 minutes which is also a downgrade in the phone....
A50s already has an issue regarding battery backup and with this update samsung creats more problem in battery life....
So its my request to samsung don't push 3.0 One UI update in A50s just push one update which can really solve its battery backup problem and that will be more useful than that of one UI 3.0 update so think about the quality updates rather than to just comes up the tech news world that we are pushing update for 2019 model phones...

And for those who comments over here clean cache wipe from boot menu and restart.....i already did that but no change.....

4000 mah battery only gives 4hrs 30 minutes screen on time which is a great 👍 software improvement by samsung no one else can do this

9 Comments
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
no bro
my A50s after Feb update has improved in all aspects.
if you are facing issues then first switch off your phone for 10mins and then clear cache partition in recovery mode.
if issues still persists after update then create a backup and factory reset your phone
After the February update, phone is smooth, especially the camera app has become smooth which used to lag earlier
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
i am getting 5 to 6 hours of screen on time with 92 to 95%
0 Likes
KRL1
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
yes bro i did that factory reset also but no improvements that's why I'm posting this...
I'm not using camera that much but yes if you are saying i agreed with you for camera portion
but my only concern is battery backup as am only using this phone to make calls.
0 Likes
abbishek091
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
samsung needs to improve there performance
0 Likes
KRL1
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
exactly and they should work on software optimization rather than launching more and more products
samsung is doing the same thing likewise of redmi and realme and after so many products in the house they failed do give better software update....and because of that customers are suffering a lot
0 Likes
abbishek091
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
👍
0 Likes
Tasniaa
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
hey did you get one UI 3.0 version? i got 2.5 version.. 3.0 didn't Come in my update!
0 Likes
KRL1
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
no not now it will come in April
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes