Original topic:

A50s Performance **bleep**!

(Topic created on: 09-25-2020 02:23 AM)
RoyJishnudeep
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung Galaxy A50s is showing very poor performance after the September Update. 
Games are lagging very much. Can't even play them properly. Even Medium Games like WCC2 also lag!
There are lags in UI as well. It now feels like some cheap 8000 rupees phone(Performance wise).
The Camera after the update **bleep** as well. 
Battery backup hasn't improved for me neither charging speed.
And Heating issues are still there!
20 Comments
Ayan2002
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
you are quite right bro. I went our nearest samsung service center. they said my Galaxy A50s needed to software. And then they input a software in my Galaxy A50s. now performance good but not enough. camera performance is too bad. and on display fingerprint scanner doesn't work out of home .
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
flash your last software from service center... basically it happens if you simply update software via mobile data or wifi and by chance software loop hole comes by that ... it's not process for software update..that's why samsung introduced smart switch to overcome software loop holes....samsung provides non A/B partition type ota software not like other company hence if someone simply update it via mobile data or wifi then there will be chances that the software not installed fully or correctly..if it's like that then device suffer various problems by which this forum is full with ... where actually process is to install software via smart switch and pc, or via odin or from authorised samsung service center as they use odin only for their official purpose
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Right bro Do this step ☝️☝️☝️
RoyJishnudeep
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I know! But it's not always possible to go to the Service Centre.
And I don't have a computer as well.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
not allaways but if such problem coming then go once ... see bro don't know about other users but I don't take any risk ..because before I saw also ..not only battery.. devices display damaged forever after software update via mobile data or wifi..
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
if after updates this issue occurs then do wipe cache partition
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Steps to perform.
1) Turn off the device.
2) Press and hold the Volume Up key and the spower button.
3) When the Android logo displays, release all keys.
4) Press the Volume down key to navigate and select "Wipe cache partition".
5) Press Power key to select. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Select Reboot System.
6) Press the Power key to restart the device.
0 Likes
RoyJishnudeep
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I did but issues still exist!
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
if you can then , wait for sometimes or visit service centre and reinstall your software update may it will work
0 Likes