Highlighted
Active Level 1
After updating Android 9 to Android 10, my phone isn’t working well as before.   Fingerprint isn’t working.    It shows fingerprint calibration needed.
Also battery drain so fast. Camera quality is not good as before. I want to help someone to fix this problem. Or how to downgrade  android 10 to android 9??
4 Comments
Highlighted
Expert Level 4
Take backup and Reset ur phone from recovery menu. Press And hold Volume+ and power button and hold Vol+ till u see recovery menu and then select Delete user data.
Highlighted
Active Level 1
That doesn't work. I think it's a Operating system problem.
Highlighted
Active Level 3

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly follow below mentioned steps to improve finger print issue in your device:
1) If you are using a screen guard/protective film/tempered glass on the phone, Kindly disable fingerprint settings and then remove the screen guard.

2) Register a new fingerprint: Settings > Bio-metric and security > Fingerprints > Continue > Set secure screen lock > Register your fingerprint > Tap Done when finished registering.

To improve camera related issue, follow these steps:-
1) Reset camera settings: Click Camera > Go to Camera Settings > Reset Settings.
2) Clear camera app data: Go to Settings > Apps > Camera > Select Storage > Clear Data and click OK.

Kindly visit the link for perform all required troubleshooting steps for battery drain issue:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue

If issue still persist, kindly send us log file through error report section from Samsung Member within 15 minutes of issue occur, this will help us to assist you better. (Samsung member > Get help > Send feedback > Error report > Select the issue).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Highlighted
Active Level 1
I can't add fingerprint. when i press on "fingerprint ", it shows like that picture.