Original topic:

A50 update

(Topic created on: 05-26-2020 12:13 AM)
loner96
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Can't able to update the Android 10 by wifi , if i turn on mobile data then it download at good speed but in the WiFi case not able to download
11 Comments
loner96
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
bro ,tell in English please
the solution is going to service center correct?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
please read one of my post I wrote for another user then you will understand 👉see actually any big os update need to be flashed allaways...generally people do mistake that they simply update that by mobile data or fluctuating wifi which is not the actual procedure and recommended...for better please do that from Samsung service center or by smart switch if you know procedure how to flash firmware....never update any big os simply by network it will destroy software side.each time Samsung do not put bugs but peoples bring that by mistake..that they simply download software through mobile data or fluctuating wifi which is not the procedure to install software......allaways try to flash that firmware thatswhy Samsung gave smartswitch app already....it's because software update or security patch allaways requires stable carrier. in that sense mobile data or fluctuating wifi is not stable..so it can give an incomplete update by damaging software side..then also you will be able to download it but you will welcome so many software holes and glitches which leads to poor battery backup, ui lag,app crush, game lag ,device heat,ghost touch like issues further...so allways try to flash firmware through smart switch or by Odin or through authorised Samsung service center.i allaways maintain that rules hence I can play pubg in my old note 3 also without any lag or issue......ask any software engineer they will recommend you that procedure only because it's the actual procedure....strong wifi also recommended but in india it's impossible that wifi will not fluctuate( I am not saying that if it can be downloaded by mobile data then always software create problems..it only creates problems when it gives incomplete updates by fluctuating network and afterall it's not recommended)