Original topic:

A50 update not received

(Topic created on: 05-19-2020 12:52 PM)
Krishna_magaraju
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

I havent received an update in my a50 for the past 3months and my fingerprint scanner isnt working as well after an update y this happening in few phones pls get this resolved didnt expect this from Samsung and all. Been using ur products for years and my whole family use samsung but only I have this problem hopefully this gets resolved soon

1 Comment
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1) The device may not recognize fingerprints that are affected by wrinkles, small or thin fingers.

2) To improve recognition performance, register fingerprints of the hand used most often to perform tasks on the device.

Any update regarding this will be notified in the Samsung Members app under the notice section. You can check manually for software update by clicking on settings > software update.

Note: Please ensure that your mobile device has enough storage space at the time of update.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes