Original topic:

A50 restarts itself and hanging on boot logo

(Topic created on: 06-30-2021 01:52 PM)
Samsung_1JdaJrE
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

I purchased a50 on may 2019 from then to feb 2021 its work fine but after February it start restarting itself and got hanging on boot logo..i tried everything which they have mention for on their website, Samsung member support. as their advice I went to service center after checking they said me that their is hardware issue you have to change motherboard which is cost around 9K . i called Samsung customer care they told me visit to service center your warranty is expired .i went again told same. they repeat me that change to motherboard .. we have 8 friends which is using a50 and facing same issue . if Samsung promise us durability & quality of their product it means 2 years only right? myself and my friend going to fill official complaint against company in Grahak Seva Manch.  

4 Comments
Abdul_Rahman
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
If all Galaxy A50 user's share their feedback regarding restart & hanging issue with Samsung customer care than they will take action and solve issue by replacing motherboard at free of cost.
0 Likes
virendramane
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
same issue face a50s and m30s user also.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Samsung_j3ultGY
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I am also facing the same trouble with my A50s (6GB) set purchased last year July, 2020. The phone hangs at Samsung Logo and refuses to move further. What to do?

0 Likes