Original topic:

A50 overheating

(Topic created on: 08-06-2020 10:36 PM)
Kd83
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Hi,

My daughter has an A50 and it now keeps showing as overheating and then shuts down and wont restart for ages.

Please help dont know what to do. It was bought for her as a present so we dont have the receipt but do have box etc

8 Comments
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
brother i suggest you go to serives center defently solve your problem
0 Likes
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
you can't do anything having only box. if u visit the service centre they will ask you the receipt of purchase
0 Likes
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
if u don't have the bill they will charge the plenty of money for it at service centre
0 Likes
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
sometimes third party applications can also make phone heating problems please check out the if there any suspicious applications installed on your phone
0 Likes
Galaxy A
if you buy it from online you can go to the store with your digital invoice sent through email etc

or at service center give a identify proof they may understand your situation and surely help you
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Visit The Nearest Service Center, You Don't Need A Bill At the service center
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
go to service centre in service centre no need bill
as the issue occurs might be motherboard problem
so i advise please go as ur earliest
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes