Original topic:

A50 one ui 2.0 post-update issue

(Topic created on: 06-06-2020 12:45 PM)
Arpan7
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
After updating to one ui 2.o the device seems to be facing many bugs and technical issues.
1- Battery is draining very fast
2- Slow charging 
3- slow network connectivity while using internet
4- Lags very often ( ram management is not working properly)
5 - quality of camera is degraded

So please kindly fix this issues.
4 Comments
Shiv26
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
absolutely correct...facing same issue in my phone after update
Shiv26
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
also Motion wallpaper option not available after updating to UI2☹
Harkseehra
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
set battery mode to optimised and the battery problem will solve, it did for me. it always do.
About network connectivity, it's not new issue, best way to solve it to use phone on LTE or 3g only.
About lags, it's more related to Samsung's launcher as of my experience, on third party launchers like Nova or iOS launcher, it works super snappy, just you can't use new full screen gestures.
5. Quality of camera is seriously degraded, no current fixes i could find.
last but not least, the fast charging will be restored automatically. it did for me.
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "charging" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Safe mode:-Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
Note :-To exit safe mode restart the device .

2)Check charger functionality:-Request you to check the charger functionality with a different device or try to charge the same device with a different charger.

3)Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

To resolve "battery drainage" issue kindly click on the link below :
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

Please be assured and to resolve "network problem" issue please follow below given steps:

1) Check network operators and select automatically (Settings> Connections> Mobile Network>Network operator> select automatically > Tap on OK > Registered on network).

2) Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears >Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the device.
3) Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

Please be assured and perform following methods to resolve the Camera issue :

1) Please clear data or cache of Camera Application(Tap Settings>Apps>Camera>Storage>Clear Cache/data)

2) Check device in safe mode - Using Safe Mode on a Samsung phone allows you to force the device to run the essential operating system, and disable most 3rd party applications.
To enter in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears>Press and hold the power off icon.
To Exit safe mode: Restart the device.

For "device lagging" issue kindly perform "Safe mode and reset setting".

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support