Original topic:

A50 issues after 23rd March Update

(Topic created on: 05-04-2019 01:54 AM)
MoinPathan
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hey Samsung, I think you took away great features from us by giving an update. That's not nice.

1) You removed the SoundAlive feature from advance sound setting. Which was really useful for most audiophiles. Take a look at screenshot.

2) You decreased battery performance. It feels like now we have 2000mAh battery instead of 4000mAh after the update. Even during the night, in the idle state there is 6% to 7% battery drain and this really makes me angry.

3)
You also decreased CPU performance which was great before the update. 

You know.. this isn't a nice thing to do with your customers when there are great competitors with A50 in smartphone market and the customers who have faith in your software support (like me).

Beside these issues which are related after the update. I have other issues since I have bought your device. I suggest you to improve camera image capturing  and video recording quality. 

- 25MP camera captures images like a 5MP Camera.
- HDR enhancing capability available in 12MP images but not in 25MP images (why sammy why!!).
- Back camera video recording quality is worse compared to front camera video recording.
- Slow motion videos stuttering framerates after exporting.
- 4K video recording available through 3rd Party apps (like OpenCamera) but not in your camera app. Really!!!??

I hope you'll fix these issues in future updates.

Thank you.
Peace ✌
13 Comments
soumyabrata
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I have exact problems like you. But I have also cell reception issues. Sometimes network drops to 1 bar,even I am good covarage area. Also the previous equaliser settings and battery backup was much better then now. Samsung actually Downgraded by last update.
0 Likes
soumyabrata
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I have talked to care 2 time. And every time they told to send me error log
0 Likes
soumyabrata
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I think if our problem not get solved, we should move to consumer forum /Court. What do you think?
0 Likes
AGENTSEXY
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

I knew that something wsnt right. They have decreased cpu performance. Like when i bought a50 i played pubg smoothly. But now after this update, i feel like im playing on my old redmi note 4. Seriously disgusting update ever!! I spent 23k for nothing. I would have bought Poco f1 though! 

0 Likes