Original topic:

A50 issues after 23rd March Update

(Topic created on: 04-08-2019 10:43 AM)
MoinPathan
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hey Samsung, I think you took away great features from us by giving an update. That's not nice.

1) You removed the SoundAlive feature from advance sound setting. Which was really useful for most audiophiles. Take a look at screenshot.

2) You decreased battery performance. It feels like now we have 2000mAh battery instead of 4000mAh after the update. Even during the night, in the idle state there is 6% to 7% battery drain and this really makes me angry.

3)
You also decreased CPU performance which was great before the update. 

You know.. this isn't a nice thing to do with your customers when there are great competitors with A50 in smartphone market and the customers who have faith in your software support (like me).

Beside these issues which are related after the update. I have other issues since I have bought your device. I suggest you to improve camera image capturing  and video recording quality. 

- 25MP camera captures images like a 5MP Camera.
- HDR enhancing capability available in 12MP images but not in 25MP images (why sammy why!!).
- Back camera video recording quality is worse compared to front camera video recording.
- Slow motion videos stuttering framerates after exporting.
- 4K video recording available through 3rd Party apps (like OpenCamera) but not in your camera app. Really!!!??

I hope you'll fix these issues in future updates.

Thank you.
Peace ✌
13 Comments
papluTaplu
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
there is incoming call screen delay issue... sounds comes first after 3-4 sec later screen is blowing with calling name... its so annoying
MoinPathan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
yeah, I forgot that issue to mention.
0 Likes
Ameys2310
Active Level 4
Galaxy A

Yeah i agree with all the problems that are discussed here even things which are in comments like call receving delay and stuff please samsung fix all this as soon as possible 

ZeEsHaN123
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Yeah the update **bleep**. Hope everything fixes in the next update

MoinPathan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
yeah.. I'm also hoping for that.
0 Likes
Th00kuDuraii
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
crct nd true with regard to those issues
ZeEsHaN123
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Yeah the battery backup is nuts. You said it right it feels like 2000mah. I also face WiFi reception issue. I guess the range is very less
suraj16
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
earliear i thought that samsung phones were the worst phone ever available in the market......then samsung A50 Launches with tempting features so i bought it.........and now i believe that yes samsung is the worst mobile brand ever...
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yes I bought this phone just because the OLED screen and One UI software. Screen is excellent but the software is very slow. My 2 year budget lenovo phone is faster compared to one ui. It comes with OLED, 5000mah, 24w fast charging at just ₹15.5k. I just bought this phone because the screen on it broke. It discharges 1-2%at night. It has an ultra power saving mode which switches in 0.5sec, but this phone switches in 10sec. I am also facing touch issues on this phone. When I tap sometimes it doesn't recognise. It is recognising touch as very short swipe due to the smooth glass.
0 Likes