Original topic:

A50 is not charging

(Topic created on: 05-26-2020 09:22 PM)
Chetan99
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
After security patch update (150mb) phone is not not properly charge . In 30 minutes it takes 3 percent charge. Please Help.
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
software glitches.......please factory reset once
Chetan99
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
mtlb jitni baar update kre utni hi baar reset kre. samsung ki bkwaas service h ye.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
bhai .actually process for update is flash the firmware....jo koi follow hi nehi karta isliye issue ate hain..
.peoples simply download software by their mobile data or fluctuating wifi which is not the procedure and recommended bro ...it can produce software holes ....I alaway flash firmware by smart switch or through Samsung service center which is actual procedure to install software hence no problem in my device......ie karne ke liye hi Samsung smart switch introduced kia lekin koi karta hi nehi hain .isliye badme battery drain, app crush, not charging properly ie sab issue ate hain...in India it's impossible that you will not get fluctuating signals which is not acceptable for android during update hence they corrupt software by damaging software side..ask any software engineer they will tell same procedure only.......mera bat sunke next time se backup lene ke bad firmware flash karo ...jingegi me aapka device me koi bhi problem nehi ayega
Galaxy A
also phone is heating
HarshShinde
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I hope you are using original adapter that came in box with your device and your USB cable is in good condition.
Chetan99
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
yes
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
i have factory resed my phone and using original charger then also same problem now say what we can do. sending big messages can't solve our problem.
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve this issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Safe mode:-Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
Note :-To exit safe mode restart the device .

2)Check charger functionality:-Request you to check the charger functionality with a different device or try to charge the same device with a different charger.

3)Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes